Tracking Number: REF NO. HS 2015-245Job Title: Administration Clerk, Security Management Services, Ref no. HS 2015-245Department: Human SettlementsSalary level: 5Closing Date: 14 September 2015Reporting To: Mr E van Schalkwyk at (021) 483 8799Job Type: PermanentLocation: Cape Town, Western Cape
The Western Cape Government is seeking to employ a person to render a support service to the Administrative Officer with the development and application of risk management practices, procedures, action plans and systems in the execution of the risk management policy of the Province in the Department. This position is available in Cape Town.
• A Grade 12 (Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification)
• A valid driver’s licence (Code B).
• Registered at the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority’s (PSIRA)• Appropriate security management experience.
Key Performance Areas:
• Conduct physical inspections and audits at all offices to identify risks and draft reports on inspection findings; • Ensure proper key control by enforcing key control policy for doors, safes etc.; • Upkeep of database of all hand over certificates, risks identified levels of degree of access and access permits of department; • Check and verify all registers relating to the post; • Monitor and ensure compliance to document security policies and personnel security policies; • Uphold database on clearances issues and clearances denied • Coordinating vetting requests for all employees.
• Good understanding of the following: Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS); Protection of Information Act 84 of 1982; • Good verbal and communication skills in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape; • Good report writing skills; • Ability to work in a team and independently; • Ability to perform advanced tasks and to work under pressure; • Investigative skills; • Proven computer literacy (MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel and Outlook).
Remuneration:R 132 399 – R 155 961 per annum (Salary level 5).
To Apply, click on the 'APPLY ONLINE' button further down on this page
Note on remuneration:
Cost-to-employer (CTE) remuneration packages for certain occupation-specific dispensations (OSD), the middle-management service (MMS) and contract positions are inclusive of all costs related to service benefits or obligations including basic salary, 13th cheque, medical assistance, housing assistance, pension-fund contributions, etc.
MMS remuneration packages are flexible and may be individually structured as prescribed.
Where remuneration is not indicated as CTE, employees service benefits or obligations are funded or co-funded in terms of the applicable prescripts or collective agreements.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit copies of their documentation for verification purposes.
These candidates will be required to attend interviews on a date and time as determined by the department and may also be required to undergo competency assessments/proficiency tests.
►►►MORE LATEST JOBS◄◄◄
Call Centre Operators
Code10 Drivers Cape Town
Dept of Health
Guest House Jobs